Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jergens Natural Glow EXPRESS Body Moisturizer

There are so many lotions and creams on the market that will help you get that great summer glow without having to be out in the sun for hours on end.  A good thing, yet still a little problem about these products are that they give you your tan gradually...great for not having people wonder what the hell happened to you overnight, bad for wanting to see progress and actually being tan.  You must apply these products over multiple days and some even multiple times a day before you see even a little difference.

Jergens has made a solution for this problem and created Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer.



It jump-starts your natural looking color in only 1 day and you receive more than a full shade of color by the end of 3 days.  This is still natural and gradual but it gives you more color so you see results faster.

At the end of 3 days, you maintain your color by using the regular tanning creams and lotions.

First off, I have to say I LOVE this product.  I definitely saw a difference after the first day and the color I received was very natural looking.  At the end of 3 days, I thought my "tan" was looking awesome and beautiful, I loved it.

You have to be careful though when applying this because it is very easy to become streaky if it is not applied evenly. On day 2 I had some streaky parts on my arms and by my wrists but I just applied more on those areas the next time and it evened out pretty good.

Something that I liked was that this product smelled pretty good.  I've tried some tanning products that just smelled horrible but this has a light, kind of sweet smell that I didn't mind at all.

It comes in a 4 fl. oz. bottle that is just enough for the 3 day period, and is available in Fair to Medium Skin Tones and also Medium to Dark Skin Tones.

I bought this at Walmart and I think it cost $7.37 or something which I don't think is too bad of a price.

This is definitely my favorite tanning product that I have found so far.

To see my review on Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer, Click HERE.

I purchased this product.  All opinions are always my own.  This reviews is specifically on Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer not any other Jergens product.  Have and Amazing, Awesome Day!!!

No comments: