Thursday, July 28, 2011

Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion

Stress is a factor in everyday life.  It's just how it is.  There are things to do, people to see, but only a certain amount of hours in a day to do it all.  I try to find things that lower my stress level any way possible.  I recently tried Aveeno's Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion to help me with this very problem.



Here's what it promises:

This unique lotion helps to calm and relax you as you massage it into your skin, while moisturizing to leave skin soft and smooth.  AVEENO combines the calming scents of lavender and essential chamomile and ylang-ylang oils with the soothing properties of natural colloidal oatmeal - long known to hold in moisture.  This naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and is blended with rich emollients to moisturize for a full 24 hours.

I think this lotion is a very good moisturizer.  Also, they are very right in saying that it is non-greasy and absorbs quickly.  It absorbs very quickly, and I like that a lot.  I have tried many lotions that after you put them on your hands, it feels like the lotion just won't go away.  That doesn't happen with this lotion.

As for the stress relief factor, Aveeno is using the power of scent.  It is a long known fact that the lavender scent is very helpful in stress relief, relaxation, and can even help you fall asleep.  However, I'm not sure that this lotion actually relaxed me.  It smells nice...like flowers kind of but I'm not too sure it actually relaxed me. 

There is also an Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash and Stress Relief Foaming Bath so maybe if you did a combination of all these, you would experience better stress relief.

But one thing that I always love about Aveeno Products is that they have been Dermatologist Recommended for over 60 years.  Aveeno products are always gentle on my skin, and I trust them enough to use Aveeno product for my children.

I say, give this product a try.  It may be better at relieving stress for you and if nothing else, it is a very good moisturizer.

I purchased this product.  All opinions are always my own.  This review is specifically on Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion not any other Aveeno product.  Have an Amazing, Awesome Day!!!

No comments: