Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blast Colt 45 Review

When you are out for the night or at a party, there is usually drinking involved.  When I am in that situation (yes, I am over 21) you probably will hear me say this phrase..."But I'm a girl, I need a girl drink!"

What is a girl drink, you ask?

Well, to me a girl alcoholic drink is something fruity.  It tastes good. And well, if you didn't know better, you might not even know there is alcohol in it.   And if you are a beer drinking, jager bomb drinking woman, I salute you.  But I just can't do it...

I recently tried Colt 45's New Drink "Blast" and it definitely passes the "Girl Drink" Test.



It's a "flavored malt beverage" and I think it tastes great!  It comes in flavors Blueberry Pomegranate, Strawberry Lemonade, Raspberry Watermelon, and Grape.

I have tried the blueberry pomegranate and the raspberry watermelon.  Out of the two, raspberry watermelon is my favorite but blueberry pomegranate was very good as well.  This drink may taste all fruity but it's not a weak drink.  Blast is 12% Alcohol!

It comes in 7 oz. bottles or 23.5 oz cans.  So just a warning, I'm not your mommy but if you drink the 23.5 oz can, this being 12% alcohol, it is nearly equivalent to 5 beers so "Drink Responsibly".

With that being said, what's not to love?  They taste awesome, they are 12% alcohol, and plus, Snoop Dogg endorses them?  All positives in my book. :)



I am over 21 and you should be too if you try this or any alcoholic drink.  I purchased this product.  All opinions are my own.  This review is specifically on Colt 45's Blast not any other Colt 45 product.  Have an Amazing, Awesome Day!!!

No comments: