Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Etsy Shop - LovePLS - Play Food Made from Felt

Hey there!

This blog is mostly about reviewing products, but I would also like to share with everyone that I have opened up my own Etsy Store.

The name of my store is LovePLS and I sell Felt Play Food that is hand sewn by me.  I just started not too long ago, and I am adding new foods often.



Felt food is great for a child's play kitchen especially if you are worried about the "Made in China" plastic food that is sold at many stores.

All my food is made from Eco-Felt, which is actually made out of recycled plastic bottles (pretty cool, I think).  Everything is hand sewn by me at my home in Indiana.



This is something I truly love to do and nothing makes it to my Etsy shop until it's something I love and I personally would buy.



Any news or new items will be shown on this blog and if you would like to check out my shop, you can click HERE!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments: