Thursday, July 7, 2011

Crest Pro-Health Mouth Wash Review

You don't even know how many mouth washes I have tried that have either...

A --- Burned my mouth
B --- Tasted HORRIBLE or
C --- All of the Above

One mouth wash that I did not have these problems with was Crest Pro-Health Mouth Wash.



  I tried it in Cool Wintergreen (but it also comes in Refreshing Clean Mint) and the taste was actually great.  It was cool and refreshing, and I liked it alot.  Also it is alcohol free so there was no burning sensation, and I could actually keep it in my mouth for the recommended 30 seconds instead of spitting it out after like 10 seconds.

OK, it passes those two tests, but I also like that it protects your teeth in multiple ways.  Crest Pro-Health:
  • Kills Germs
  • Helps Prevent Plaque
  • Helps Prevent Gingivitis
  • Keeps Teeth Cleaner Longer
  • Freshens Breath
  • Has 12-hour protection
You can use this if you are 6 years or older, and all you have to do is after your normal brushing and flossing routine, use 20 ml (4 Tablespoons) of mouth wash for 30 seconds twice a day for healthier teeth.  Easy!

I love Crest Pro-Health Mouth Wash!

It retails for about $4.99 at Walgreens but can be found pretty much at any major store.

I purchased this product.  All opinions are always my own.  This review is specifically on Crest Pro-Health Mouth Wash not any other Crest Product.  Have an Amazing, Awesome Day!!!

No comments: