Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Veet Rasera Bladeless Kit Review

I love being a woman and everything that comes along with it.  I love getting to wear beautiful dresses, doing my makeup and hair, and plus having a man take me out and paying for everything isn't a bad deal either.  However, there is something that comes along with being a woman that I am not a big fan of...

Hair removal!

Unlike men who can be all hairy and it's called rugged and handsome, women must keep their legs, underarms, and bikini line all smooth and hair-less.  For me to acheived this, I must shave every day.

I don't know about you, but the thought of shaving EVERY SINGLE DAY for the rest of my life makes me angry and annoys me.  Shaving my legs is a chore to me.  I don't like doing it but unfortunately, it's necessary.

I have been looking for products that give me some space from shaving.  Any space at all...

So I recently tried Veet Rasera Bladeless Kit.

You spread the Gel Cream on your skin for 3 Minutes.  After time is up, you take the Rasera Bladeless tool and use it just like you would a razor, removing the gel cream and hopefully some hair.  Afterwards, you rinse your legs off and you're done.  You can use this on your legs, arms, underarms, and bikini line.

I used this product on my legs, and I had some mixed feelings about it.

First of all, I liked that this product only takes 3 minutes to work.  I don't have all day so the faster something works, the happier I am.  When I applied the gel cream, I noticed it was very easy to spread around and there was no burning sensation whatsoever.  It just felt like I had regular shaving cream on my legs.

Something that I think can use some improvement was the smell!  The smell was horrible!  On the container, it says Jasmine Fragrance but all I could smell were chemicals.  It was pretty harsh and stunk up the whole bathroom (I have a pretty good sized bathroom) and into the hallway.  When using this, make sure you are well ventilated.  The smell didn't go away until probably the next day.   I noticed while I was researching it online that it now comes in new scents "Aloe Vera" and "Fresh Sensation" so hopefully those smell better.

Now for a hair removal, I think it did alright.  I would say it removed about 90% of the the hair and then shortented the other 10% almost all the way down.  My legs felt very smooth and moisturized but not completely hairless.  If that makes sense...

I was hoping the hair would stay gone for longer, but unfortunately it only lasted about 2 days.

I'm not against a hair removal cream again, but I think I will look around at the other options to see if I could find a product that lasts longer than 2 days and hopefully smells better.

I purchased this product.  All opinions are always my own.  This review is specifically on Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream not any other Veet Product.  Have an Amazing, Awesome Day!!!

No comments: