Sunday, June 19, 2011

Renuzit Aroma Adjustables Long Last Air Freshener Review

One thing that makes me truly happy is to be able to walk into a room and it smell AMAZING!  I am always on a quest to achieve this.  I try all the new air fresheners...plug ins, sprays, candles, etc., etc.

One product that I have tried recently was the Renuzit Aroma Adjustables Long Last Air Freshener.



I just want to say upfront, I'm not a big fan.  But before I get into that, let me tell you the things I do like...

First off, I like that there are all kinds of great scents like Raspberry, Tropical Waters, Fresh Lavender, Citrus Burst, After the Rain, Paradise Breeze, Apple & Cinnamon, and a bunch more.  I have smelled almost all the scents and I really enjoyed them all.  They smell great!

I also like that it's small and you can put it anywhere you want to put it...no need for an outlet.

But like I said above, I'm really not a big fan.  And this is because even though this claims to be a Long Lasting Air Freshener...it's really not.

This has been my experience with them...

Day 1 - I open it up. It smells great. I can smell it when I walk into the room...Awesome!
Day 2 - The scent has faded a bit, but I can still smell it...O.K.
Day 3 - Don't really smell it anymore unless I stick my nose right up to it...Not impressed.

Renuzit Aroma Adjustable Air Fresheners are not expensive at all.  I usually find them at Walmart for around $ .98 but even thought they are cheap in price, I don't find it worth it if the scent is only going to last a few days.

If you are looking for something that is actually Long Lasting, I would recommend you try something different.

I purchased this product.  All opinions are always my own.  This review is specifically on the Renuzit Aroma Adjustables Air Fresheners, not any other Renuzit Product.  Have an Amazing, Awesome Day!!!

No comments: