Friday, June 24, 2011

Degree MotionSENSE Deodorant Review

I would rather have a deodorant work too much than work too little.  That's why even though I am not an athlete, I wanted to try Degree MotionSENSE Deodorant.




This deodorant claims to have motion sensing technology that "senses" when there is increased activity and gives you more protection.  Twenty-four hours of protection to be exact.

And I do have to say, this is a very good deodorant.  It goes on clear, and I stay dry and odor-free all day.  And luckily, you don't have to be an athlete to use this deodorant.  This works very good for just everyday life.  Playing with kids, bringing groceries inside, ANYTHING!

I tried the scent, "Fresh Energy" and it smells pretty good.  It has a fairly strong scent though, like I can smell my deodorant just randomly through out the day.  I haven't decided if this is a good or bad thing yet.  On one hand, I know that the "MotionSENSE" is working.  But on the other hand, I don't necessarily want to smell like deodorant all day.  The other scents it comes in are Active Clean and Pure Cotton.

And for the people who need even MORE protection, it also comes in Clinical Strength.

I'm pretty impressed by this deodorant.  If you would like to try it, Degree Deodorant is practically sold everywhere.  Go pick some up and tell me how you like it :)

I purchased this deodorant.  All opinions are always my own.  This review is specifically on Degree MotionSENSE Deodorant not any other Degree Product.  Have an Amazing, Awesome Day!!!

No comments: