Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion Review

If I don't do anything to my hair after I get out of the shower, it gets all fluffy and frizzy.  I'm always searching for products to control the fluff and control the frizz.  




I love this stuff!  It really works to give me soft, shiny hair without making it look greasy.  It controls the fly-aways and the fluffiness as well.  It smells great and as a little added bonus, it also helps protect against damage from heat styling and contains a UV protectant.

You can put it on wet hair after you get out of the shower or on dry hair.  I do both.  I ALWAYS put it on after I get out of the shower and if maybe it's an extra humid day, and I am getting some fly-aways I will put a little bit on and it smooths it all down.

I also love the bottle it comes in.  It's so cute and girly. 

It retails for about $5.99 for a 6.8 fl. oz. bottle and you can buy it at places like Walgreens and CVS.

LOVE!

I purchased this product.  All opinions are always my own.  This review is specifically on Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion not any other Got2b product.  Have an Amazing, Awesome Day!!!

No comments: