Friday, June 17, 2011

Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Cleaner Review

I think everybody has a similar opinion on cleaning the bathroom...it sucks!

I used to have a mop bucket full of cleaning supplies just for the bathroom.  Of course you need the glass cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, tub/shower cleaner, and sink/counter cleaner. Having all those different cleaners just for one little bathroom is kind of a pain in the butt. 

So when I heard about Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Cleaner, which was a cleaning product for the ENTIRE bathroom.  I knew I had to try it.



Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl is a cleaner for sinks, bathtubs, shower tiles/doors, toilet bowls, glass, chrome, faucets, and fixtures.  Having only one bottle for all of that seriously cuts down on how many different cleaners I have to buy.

But how well does it work?

I would say it works very good. It got my bathroom looking all clean and sparkly.  I do have to say though, that if you have more difficult stains, hard water, or things of this nature, you may need something stronger.

Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl had some features that really made it stand out from other cleaners for me.  First off, I really enjoyed the smell.  Some cleaners are way too harsh with their smell.  With this cleaner, the smell almost reminds me of a men's cologne. It was nice. 

I also liked that it switches from spray to foam and I also like that the bottle sprays when upside down.  Nothing is more annoying then when you are trying to get in a hard to reach area and the bottle won't spray.

Overall, I really like this product and it has definitely replaced alot of my old cleaners.  Which makes that mop bucket a whole lot easier to carry around.

Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Cleaner is available for sale at places such as Walmart, K-Mart, and Target.  It retails for around $3.50.

I think it is worth a try.

I purchased this product. All opinions are always my own. This review is specifically on Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Cleaner, not any other Soft Scrub Product.  Have an Amazing, Awesome Day!!!

No comments: