Thursday, October 6, 2011

Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Review

Summer is starting to end and with the approach of winter, everyone's tan starts to fade away.  But if you want to be tan all-year-round, all you have to do is buy the right products (aren't we all so spoiled...)

I have already done reviews on tanning products for your body, like Jergens Natural Glow EXPRESS Body Moisturizer and Jergens Natural Glow FOAMING Daily Moisturizer but everyone knows you can't use that stuff on your face, but our face does need love too so I tried Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion.



It's a daily facial moisturizer that gradually creates natural-looking color.

What you do is apply a generous amount to your freshly cleansed face daily making sure to blend it well into the jawline and hairline but also making sure you avoid your eyebrows. You allow several minutes for it to fully absorb and wash your hands after application.

You should start to see a gradual color change within a couple days, but it also says if you don't see a difference, apply more than once a day....this was the case with me.  My skin is pretty fair and I was making sure I was applying it daily but I wasn't seeing much of a difference.  At the time, I was also using the body tanning products so my skin on my body was not really matching the skin on my face.  I needed to apply more.  As with all the other Jergen's tanning products, it comes in Fair to Medium Skin Tones and Medium to Tan Skin Tones.  I was using the Medium-Tan and I still wasn't getting much of a difference so even with my super light skin, I think the Fair to Medium would be too light.

Moving on to the scent. This is very important when I am looking for self-tanners.  Some products REEK and some others don't.  I would say Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion is right in the middle.   It doesn't smell horrible, but I wouldn't say it smells good either.

One good thing about it though is that it contains SPF 20 so as it's making you tanner, it help protect your skin from the sun too.  This is very important to me.  I love being tan, it makes me feel really beautiful but I'm not willing to scacrifice my skin for it.  I can apply self-tanners easily to change the color of my skin, getting rid of wrinkles and sun spots requires a lot more effort.

I think I would recommend this product but just keep in mind that you might have to apply more than once a day to get your desired results.

I purchased this product.  All opinions are my own.  Have an Amazingly Awesome Day!!!

No comments: