Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jif to Go Peanut Butter Review

As a mom to 3 kids, something that makes my life a little more simple is greatly appreciated.  Things like Jif to Go Peanut Butter is something I think should have been invented a long time ago. 



It takes something like peanut butter that can sometimes be messy and sticky for kids (and adults) and puts it in a convenient snack-size container that is perfect for dipping.  There are 8 in a box, and I love how these can easily be tossed in kid's lunchboxes...without the mess.  Also, my oldest son can sometimes be a little bit picky with the fruits and veggies he eats, but if I throw in some peanut butter, he eats whatever I give him all up.  He loves these with celery and apples.

It's a healthy snack that I feel good about giving my kids.  It's as simple as that.

I purchased this product.  All opinions are my own.  Have an amazing, awesome day!!!

No comments: